norfolk born and raised
For a taste of all things Smartmouth, visit our original tasting room in the Chelsea district of Norfolk. It’s the place-to-be if you’re looking to enjoy a fresh pint, pick up a keg, grab some cans or fill your growler.
NORFOLK HEADQUARTERS & TASTING ROOM
1309 Raleigh Avenue, Suite 300, Norfolk, VA 23507
Wednesday – Friday: 4:30p – 9:00p
Saturday: 12:00p – 9:00p*
Sunday: 12:00p – 6:00p
* Free brewery tours every hour from 1:00 – 5:00p
Come on in and let us pour you a cold one. Every brew we serve is fresh and clean, brewed by a skilled team of passionate brewers. We offer several flagship styles and many rotating seasonal and limited offerings. Our beertenders are very knowledgeable and love meeting new people. We can even give you a complimentary tasting of any beer.
FOOD TRUCKS + EVENTS
In addition to great beer and smiling faces, we almost always have a food truck hanging out and something fun in the works, from game nights and live bands to fitness events and street parties.
Check out our Norfolk calendar and find out what’s happening at Smartmouth HQ.
There is no greater place for bringing people together than a brewery. It’s a fact. Whether you’re throwing an office party, birthday party, retirement, rehearsal dinner, and so on, Smartmouth is the go-to spot for your next get-together. Learn more about private events at Smartmouth.
- January 24 @ 4:30 pm - 9:00 pm at Smartmouth Brewing Company 1309 Raleigh Ave, Unit 300, Norfolk, VA 23507, United States
- January 25 @ 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm at Smartmouth Brewing Company 1309 Raleigh Ave, Unit 300, Norfolk, VA 23507, United States
- January 25 @ 4:30 pm - 9:00 pm at Smartmouth Brewing Company 1309 Raleigh Ave, Unit 300, Norfolk, VA 23507, United States
- January 26 @ 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm at Smartmouth Brewing Company 1309 Raleigh Ave, Unit 300, Norfolk, VA 23507, United States
BEERS TO GO + KEGS
If you’re looking to enjoy delicious Smartmouth beer on the home-front, at a party or at any other off-property locale, you’re in luck. We offer a veritable cornucopia of ways for you to house and transport our beer. All drafts on tap are available in both 32oz and 64 oz growlers. We also offer our year-round beers and current seasonal in 12oz six-pack cans. Occasionally we offer special limited releases in 16oz four-pack cans or 750ml bottles.
If you’d like to order a keg for your party, we offer two different sizes for purchase: A sixtel holds about 40 beers and a half-barrel holds approximately 120. Please email Clint for pricing and to reserve your favorite style.