The health and well-being of our customers, staff, and community is our top priority. We have been taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our customers by enhancing our already stringent cleaning procedures and following the CDC’s best practices for COVID-19 prevention.
We appreciate all who are doing their part to flatten the curve and those who have shown their support for local and independent businesses while we continue to weather this storm. Stay tuned for updates, and know that we appreciate your patience while we continue to adapt to these challenging circumstances.
To everyone fighting the good fight out there – we support you and send our love. We have no doubt we will emerge from this tremendously difficult time stronger and more united as a community.
Stay safe and beer well. 💛Smartmouth Brewing
Currently observing phase 3 of reopening:
The inside of our tasting rooms are open at reduced capacity. We are creating plenty of distance between tables, and continuing our enhanced cleaning procedures. We look forward to each step towards normalcy and are committed to providing a safe, clean, and comfortable space for those who are ready to enjoy a pint with us!
Mask are encouraged for all non-vaccinated people. Our staff will be wearing masks until all our staff are fully vaccinated.
These guidelines have been put in place to protect you, our other patrons, and our employees. Please enjoy your visit and stay safe while helping us to do the same!
- + Flatten the Curve. Almost all of our employees are vaccinated and they are symptom checked before work each day. If you are sick, have any symptoms of the virus, or have been recently exposed to COVID-19, please stay home and join us when you are feeling better.
- + Face Masks. Our employees are required to wear face coverings until everyone is vaccinated. We recommend that our guests who are not vaccinated to wear masks while not seated at their table.
- + Helping Hands. All employees are trained to follow CDC hand-washing guidelines and OSHA sanitation guidelines. Please wash and sanitize your hands regularly, or use the sanitation stations that we have provided for you on-site.
- + Keep It Clean. Tables, bar areas, and all common areas will be cleaned and sanitized regularly. Please notify our team of any sanitary needs or concerns. Please place glassware in the bins, dispose of trash, and take all personal belongings when leaving your table.
- + Drinkware. Only new containers, growlers, and crowlers will be filled. No used containers will be refilled.
- + Give Space. Social distancing regulations of 6-ft. will be strictly enforced. This includes all seating, tables, and lines inside/outside. Please remain at your table unless you are in line for beer or restrooms.
- + We welcome children and pets. If children accompany you on your visit, they must remain at the table with you and supervised at all times. (Sorry, kids – no horseplay!) All pets must be on a leash or contained at your table.
Whew! That’s enough of that. Stay safe and see you soon, beer fans! 🍻
- Our Virginia Beach and Norfolk tasting rooms will be open every day to sell packaged beer for your off-site enjoyment. Pre-order online for contactless pickup at either location!
Local Deliveries* (available every day)
*Locations within 5 miles of our Norfolk & Virginia Beach Tasting Rooms
+ Orders placed by 5:00 pm, will receive same-day delivery.
+ Delivery for orders placed after 5:00 pm will occur the following day.
+ Our current draft offerings will also be available for sale in 32 oz. crowlers and NEW growlers. (See the updated listing on our BEERS page.)
+ Gift cards will be for sale for future tasting room visits.